Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Import
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
The Netherlands - Post NL: €6
Delivery: 1-2 working days
• Free shipping over €100 •
EU countries - UPS Standard: €15
Delivery: 2-5 working days
• Free shipping over €250 •
Rest of the world - UPS Express Saver: €25
Delivery: 2-8 working days
• Free shipping over €350 •
Delivery times may be subject to delays in case of holidays; most couriers do not deliver on 12/25, 12/26, 01/01 and weekends.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Orders that are being shipped outside of the European Union will be taxed by customs for import duties once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the extra costs would be, as customs and import duties vary widely from country to country.
We accept the following methods of payment: Ideal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, Mister Cash, GiroPay, PayPal, Klarna.
As soon as your card is authorised, the payment will be taken from your account and you will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been successfully placed and is now ready to ship.
If your card is not authorised, the payment will not be taken and the order will be cancelled.
At Vlieger & Vandam, we only uses natural leathers for our products. We always try to select the best parts of the leather but sometimes natural remarks of leather like scratches, scars or bug bites might be shown in a hide. These remarks show the value of the natural product 'leather'.
- Use leather protector or leather balsam to make the leather waterproof.
- To clean and maintain the appearance of the leather please use leather cleaner or shampoo.
- Always store your bag in the dust bag provided when not in use.
- Try to avoid rain and direct contact with heat, oil and direct sunlight. Humidity, salt and atmospheric agents in general can cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear.
- You can use silicone spray to maintain the appearance of all studs and trims.
- To avoid any problems don’t take your Guardian Angel bag on a plane as hand luggage or to a bank to get cash.
- Don’t use your Guardian Angel bag for any self-defence purposes.