At Vlieger & Vandam, we only uses natural leathers for our products. We always try to select the best parts of the leather but sometimes natural remarks of leather like scratches, scars or bug bites might be shown in a hide. These remarks show the value of the natural product 'leather'.
- Use leather protector or leather balsam to make the leather waterproof.
- To clean and maintain the appearance of the leather please use leather cleaner or shampoo.
- Always store your bag in the dust bag provided when not in use.
- Try to avoid rain and direct contact with heat, oil and direct sunlight. Humidity, salt and atmospheric agents in general can cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear.
- You can use silicone spray to maintain the appearance of all studs and trims.
- To avoid any problems don’t take your Guardian Angel bag on a plane as hand luggage or to a bank to get cash.
- Don’t use your Guardian Angel bag for any self-defence purposes.