We are extremely quick at packing up your order, which means we will not be able to make any changes or cancel your order once it has been confirmed.
Orders that are being shipped outside of the European Union will be taxed by customs for import duties once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the extra costs would be, as customs and import duties vary widely from country to country.
The Netherlands and Belgium - Post NL/UPS Standard: €6 Delivery: 1-2 working days • Free shipping over €100 •
EU countries - UPS Standard: €12 Delivery: 2-5 working days • Free shipping over €250 •
Rest of the world - UPS Express: €25 Delivery: 2-8 working days • Free shipping over €350 •
Delivery times may be subject to delays in case of holidays; most couriers do not deliver on 12/25, 12/26, 01/01 and weekends.
Please check the ‘Stockists’ section at the bottom menu of our homepage to find an up-to-date list of all points of sale.
All bags will be packed in a Vlieger & Vandam dust bag and plain brown box. Small leather goods are wrapped up in a dust bag and small box, ensuring that they are adequately protected during transport.
- Enjoy a faster checkout process when purchasing one of our products
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Track and trace your new orders
- Access your order history
We accept the following methods of payment: Ideal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, Mister Cash, GiroPay
As soon as your card is authorised, the payment will be taken from your account and you will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been successfully placed and is now ready to ship.
If your card is not authorised, the payment will not be taken and the order will be cancelled.
At Vlieger & Vandam, we only uses natural leathers for our products. We always try to select the best parts of the leather but sometimes natural remarks of leather like scratches, scars or bug bites might be shown in a hide. These remarks show the value of the natural product 'leather'.
- Use leather protector or leather balsam to make the leather waterproof.
- To clean and maintain the appearance of the leather please use leather cleaner or shampoo.
- Always store your bag in the dust bag provided when not in use.
- Try to avoid rain and direct contact with heat, oil and direct sunlight. Humidity, salt and atmospheric agents in general can cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear.
- You can use silicone spray to maintain the appearance of all studs and trims.
- To avoid any problems don’t take your Guardian Angel bag on a plane as hand luggage or to a bank to get cash.
- Don’t use your Guardian Angel bag for any self-defence purposes.
We are aware of the growing problem of counterfeit websites that appear online selling illegally produced Vlieger & Vandam imitation products. Authentic Vlieger & Vandam bags and accessories are only available at our online web shop and authorized resellers (see our Store Locator).
The first thing to be aware of is that although Vlieger & Vandam seriously pursues any counterfeit sites, counterfeit resellers regularly change the name of their website and URL and re-enter the market under a different identity, so please remain aware. Below some information to help you identify and avoid counterfeit sellers.
Counterfeit products are fake replicas of the real product. They are often produced with the intent to take advantage of the superior value of the imitated product.
The quality of these products is often very poor, most of the times they are not even made of real leather. When you purchase a Vlieger & Vandam product from a website or store that is not mentioned in the Store Locater on this website, you need to be very aware of what you are buying and who you are buying it from.